Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I use exemptions for a state other than the one in which the case is being filed?

AndreAndre Posts: 21
edited January 2017 in Jubilee
To use another state's exemptions in Jubilee:

First, click Tools on the navigation bar to the left and select the Exemption Calculator;
Next, Click on the Settings tab to your left and select the state that you would like to use.


  • GraceGrace Posts: 12
    edited January 2017
    Also, if you need to uncheck Over the 180 days before filing this petition, the debtor has lived in this district longer than in any other district, select Petition / General Information / Debtors tab and uncheck the box.
    Grace Farmer
Sign In or Register to comment.