Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-debtor spouse's income

How do I enter non-debtor spouse's income for Schedule I and the Means Test?


  • AndreAndre Posts: 21
    To enter Non-Filing Spouse income on schedule I and the Means Test, you must first indicate that your Debtor is married, to do this go to:

    General Information;
    Click on → Debtors;
    Double Click on → Debtors Name;
    Go to → DETAILS;
    → Change Marital status to married and add spouse.

    For Schedule I and the Means Test
    Select the income type and select the Non-Filing Spouses Name to enter the income information for that individual.
Sign In or Register to comment.