Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All pages of multiple-page Statements of account have letterhead on them

I love, love, love DT, but the new printed statements of account, when it runs into multiple pages, all have "letterhead" on them, in addition to the first sheet. It just looks odd and it makes the statement of account run onto more pages than necessary. Also the letterhead itself is too far down the page, takes up too much of the page. Everything works, I'm just sayin...

Comments

• We're still working on the new alternate layout. You can elect not to use that format and your statements will look as they did prior to the update.
    Orange you glad you use LegalPRO software?
  • Thanks for the request Tom. We have added the capability to suppress headers on additional report pages to our feature request list. Can't give a time frame for implementation, but we agree it's a good idea.
  • For a long term, non-debtor client, billing statements give a running total that goes back years. How do I eliminate the reference to long-closed billing? Will closing the month(s) (years worth) work? Is there a way to re-start the Transaction Summary "Charges" and "Credits", setting them to zero?
  • SevilleSeville Posts: 38
    Please contact our office so we can see how we can help you with this.
    Orange you glad you use LegalPRO software?