Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BankruptcyPRO crashed after update.

My BankruptcyPRO was recently updated on this workstation (I don't specifically remember this, but another workstation we use says mine was updated). Today when I tried to open BankruptcyPRO (at least 4x) it gets hung on the initial flashscreen and then stopped responding. The last time I tried to open it after 5-10 minutes of the flashscreen it finally did open to the regular list screen and showed the notice about using small print. After clicking OK on that dialogue box the "Wait - Loading Master Case File - Please wait..." appeared. After about 1 minute it gave me this error: "Structure Update error: DBISAM Engine Error # 10249 General Lock Failure with the table 'Config3'." When I clicked on OK it then went to a blank dialogue box labeled "Configuration (Not Responding)." After about 30 seconds the program just disappears. I am running a Windows 7 workstation (just Started this morning), my version number is 12.0.57.1 and the database is on a Windows 2008R2 server which I can access through Windows Explorer. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know a fix?

Comments