Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Version of BankruptcyPRO Available (10.0.9.1)

CrystalCrystal Posts: 30
edited April 2014 in BankruptcyPRO
To download the new version, from the main menu in BankruptcyPRO go to Help - Check for Updates on Web.

Version 10.0.9.1 released 3/25/2014

Means Test: Added support for the new Median Income amounts effective April 1, 2014. The new amounts will be used for cases where the projected filing date (set in the Means Test), or the filing date (set on the G button in the case), or system date on the computer is April 1, 2014 or greater.

Updated exemptions for the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin. BankruptcyPRO will now attempt to copy default exemption settings automatically to the new scheme.

Certificate of Service Wizard: Fixed a problem on the Credit Card screen where the Next button would not get enabled.

FlashDOCS: Added menu options to add the following new fields to a document:
Sys|CurrentYear: 2014, 2015, etc.
Sys|CurrentMonthName: January, February, etc.
Sys|CurrentDay: 1, 2, 3, etc.
Sys|CurrentDayName: Sunday, Monday, etc.

New Schedule I (12/2013): Due to space constraints on the new form, combined the debtor and spouse descriptions on lines 5h, 8f and 8h instead of reserving a fixed amount of space for each description. If there are separate descriptions for the debtor and spouse, then they will be concatenated and separated by a slash.

Data Directory: Added a routine that will attempt to reconnect to the data directory drive, if it is a mapped drive. In most cases, this should solve the problem where BankruptcyPRO is not able to reconnect to the data directory on a mapped drive right after a web update.

Non-Filing Spouse: Support for printing the name of a non-filing spouse has been added to the following forms that were updated in December: B3A (Filing Fees in Installments), B3B (Filing Fee Waiver), B6I (Schedule I), and B6J (Schedule J). The ability to print the name of a non-filing spouse is required in some jurisdictions, and can be set in the jurisdiction settings.